14.6.11

Prayer Requests


In 5 days I will be standing on African soil, under a warm sun, and looking at beautiful, lush, Uganda.
I am excited. 
So, incredibly, excited.

I am excited because I will get to see God work.
I am excited because I will get the opportunity to be His hands and feet.
I am excited because I will get to praise God on another continent.
I am excited because I will see more of our beautiful planet.
I am excited because I will get to give my sponsor child a hug. 

I am really praying that this trip is a good experience. 
I am praying that the Lord opens my heart and my eyes.
I am praying that He will break down walls, and start to heal the hearts and relationships of people that we meet.
I am praying that He will open doors.
I am praying that we can see change in peoples lives.
I am praying for miracles.
I am praying that we do not take credit for anything. 
All credit will be due to the Lord.

I am asking you to come alongside of me and pray. Please pray that the people we meet in Africa will be blessed by the Father. Pray that we will accomplish what we set out to do. Please pray that Chris-Ann and I don't get sick, but are filled with strength, courage, patience, grace, and wisdom. Pray for safety, and that we don't get lost.


Thanks for praying in advance. It is much appreciated.  :)
I probably won't be writing again until I get back. I have a lot of things to do before I leave.

Until then,
                          - Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. hey elizabeth! wow, uganda! thats so incrediable! i'm praying for...well all the things you've listed! you're going to be such a light to so many people there! i hope you can write often, if not take a journal and write it here when you get back so we can all read it!
    be blessed girlfriend! good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 26, 2011

    Hi Elizabeth!

    Wow! That's amazing! Your in Africa right now. I can't even imagine! I'm praying for you, for sure. :) You're so blessed to be able to go on a mission trip like this and see God working miracles first hand. I pray that this trip is everything you want it to be, and so much more! You are touching so many lives over there in Uganda... Thank you!

    Blessings, Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home, Elizabeth! Can't wait to hear your wonderful stories. :)

    ReplyDelete