19.7.11

I'm back!!

Hello Everyone!
I am home from Africa. 
My trip was incredible, sooo incredible, and I am so excited to be sharing it with all of you!! 

Before I do a big blog post, here are some pictures to tide you over... And you can check out a sneak peek guest post that I did for Rylie at the beautiful blog, Compelled. 

 This is Nelas. She is the girl that I fell in love with at the orphanage.

 These are the high school boys at the orphanage. They were awesome!!


 This is Leah! She is beautiful!!

Me with Faith and Purity!

There will be many more... I promise to write soon!!

2 comments:

  1. So excited to read all about your trip ... I am going to Africa in September for two weeks to the country of Benin .... I just got all my shots today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please tell me more about your trip? I think that is what God is calling me to do..I'm excited to see how he uses me. I would appreciate it if you read my latest post about wanting to go to Africa.

    http://dancingondaisys.blogspot.com/2013/04/budding-dreams.html

    ReplyDelete