7.3.11

Goodbye Winter- Hello Spring!


I love the winter.
I love snow, frost, bundling up, scarves, stomping around to get snow off my shoes, rosy cheeks, and sledding.  I could sit for hours and just watch the snow fall.  






As much as I love winter, I am ready for spring. I'm ready to put away the winter jacket,  see the blossoms, feel a warm breeze,  see all the baby animals, and spend more time outside.



Spring means that summer is around the corner. This year, my summer is going to be the best one ever for 2 reasons. First, I am going to Africa for a month, and secondly, I am going to be a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding... Does it get any better then that?!

Here are some more pictures to help us remember what is just around the bend.
Babies!

Picnics!

Flowers!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! The winter's been going on about 5 months now here in Lapland, Finland, so I can't wait for the summer to come!

    ♥: http://withlovekatariina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Elizabeth,

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog..your compliments made me smile, and it was so nice of you to begin following, too!

    YOUR blog is simply divine, as well. I just love those pictures in this post!

    Blessings,
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete