28.3.11

The Real Deal- Did you know?


What did you think?

It's really sad and shocking, and honestly, it made me mad.

I am having a hard time trying to figure out why exactly I am mad, and having a tougher time writing it out. One thing I know for sure is that this video just fuels my desire to be out on the mission field long term. I want to badly to be with unreached people.

This is a great quote from Mother Teresa.
"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish"

I truly believe that people in North America, and other developed countries, are much too comfortable. They don't want to get their hands dirty in the worlds issues. They think someone else will do it for them. Based on the video, that's not happening.

I found it surprising that most missionaries work with people that are already Christians. Don't me wrong, I think that new Christians need support and to be lead, but we can't forget about those who don't know God at all. It is easier to support and help when its with fellow Christians, but I don't think that God wants us all to take the 'easy' way out. Jesus didn't. He didn't stay with the new converts, He left and went on to the next town.

There are still 2 Billion people waiting to hear about Jesus.

And, I was disgusted when I heard that less than 1% of tithes is actually going to the unreached. That stat acutally made me the most mad. Its just pure greed.

.........................
 I wish that more people could see the video, and really think about what direction they want their life to go.  Maybe they are being called to work with the unreached, but are  scared or don't know how they can do it. 

God is raising up new nations for the heart for the unreached, and I am asking you to post the video, whether it be on your blog, facebook, or myspace.. Maybe it will spark a flame in someone, who will go and work with the unreached, and change lives, and hearts.


How beautiful are the feet of those who bring the good news.
Isaiah 52:7

2 comments:

  1. Woot! Go China! LOL

    That stat made me mad, too...it's like...really, people? That's all we can give to help someone who has never heard? While we sit in our multi-million dollar church buildings and...grrrr....

    Let's go and change the world. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your passion. Let God fuel your fire and He will give you the desires of your heart. Thanks for stopping by my blog. The beautiful girl doing the one-dress campaign at She Breathed Deeply is my little sister. I'm so proud of her!

    ReplyDelete